Is a non-partisan and multicultural organization of local public officials who are dedicated to advancing and empowering women as leaders and advocating for issues that improve the well-being of women and our constituents throughout the state.
1. Offering, as an overarching objective, support and value to our members
2. Providing educational and leadership development opportunities
3. Fostering sustainable partnerships and collaborative opportunities to accomplish common goals
4. Providing mentoring and networking opportunities
5. Supporting targeted policies that benefit women
6. Maintaining and increasing fundraising to sustain Caucus activities